A la Maison Blanche [The West Wing]
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
A la Maison Blanche [The West Wing]

Forum pour discuter de la série 'A la Maison Blanche' (The West Wing)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Episode 4x22 Commencement

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Breakisover

Breakisover

Episode 4x22 Commencement Empty
MessageSujet: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement EmptyVen 23 Fév à 18:23

En regardant un vieil épisode, le 1x06 « Monsieur Willis de l’Ohio », j’ai découvert une réplique de Bartlet étrangement prémonitoire.

ATTENTION SPOILERS 4x22, 4x23 !

En effet, elle anticipe de manière surprenante sur les événements du finale de la saison 4, regardez plutôt :

ZOEY
The Secret Service should worry about you getting shot.

BARTLET
They are worried about me getting shot. I’m worried about me getting shot. But that is nothing compared to how terrified we are of you. You scare the hell out of the Secret Service Zoey, and you scare the hell out of me too. My getting killed would be bad enough, but that is not the nightmare scenario. The nightmare scenario, sweetheart, is YOU getting kidnapped. You go out to a bar or a party in some club, and you get up to go to the restroom, somebody comes up from behind, puts their hand across your mouth, and whisks you out the back door. You’re so petrified, you don’t even notice the bodies of two secret service agents lying on the ground with bullet holes in their heads. Then you’re whisked away in a car. It’s a big party with lots of noise, and lots of people coming and going. And It’s a half hour before someone says, “Hey where’s Zoey?” Another 15 minutes before the first phone call. Another hour and a half before anyone even THINKS to shut down all the airports. Now we’re off to the races. You’re tied to a chair in a cargo shack, somewhere in the middle of Uganda. And I’m told that I have 72 hours to get Israel to free 460 terrorist prisoners. So I’m on the phone pleading with Benjamin and he’s saying, “I’m sorry Mr. President, but Israel simply does not negotiate with terrorists, period. It’s the only way we can survive.” So now we’ve got a new problem, because this country no longer has a commander in chief, it has a father who’s out of his mind because his little girl is in a shack somewhere in Uganda with a gun to her head. DO YOU GET IT?!

Je ne sais pas si c’est intentionelle de la part d’Aaron Sorkin, peut-être qu’il y a repensé en écrivant le finale de la saison 4. Qu’en pensez-vous ?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://dylanesque.cowblog.fr/
champignon horrifique

champignon horrifique

MessageSujet: Re: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement EmptyVen 23 Fév à 20:57

Tiens c'est vrai ça...prémonitoire en effet....
Breakisover

Breakisover

MessageSujet: Re: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement EmptyVen 23 Fév à 21:02

Et en regardant bien, y en a pas mal comme ça... Neutral
champignon horrifique

champignon horrifique

MessageSujet: Re: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement EmptyVen 23 Fév à 21:07

En fait il Sorkin avait tout prévu depuis la première saison..

En fait si on regarde bien cette première saison y a plus besoin de regarder le reste!!!!!!! Laughing
Breakisover

Breakisover

MessageSujet: Re: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement EmptyVen 23 Fév à 21:07

Ouais surtout quand tu vois le massacre effectué par John Wells sur la mythologie Sorkin à partir de la cinquième saison...

Enfin, tu verras bien, je te souhaite bonne chance pour la saison 5 (il se rattrape après quand même)
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Episode 4x22 Commencement   Episode 4x22 Commencement Empty

Episode 4x22 Commencement
Page 1 sur 1